2016年4月20日星期三
We are the person who can improve our life, but not others
Feel Much Better, When I found I shall improve my life by myself, but not others. Still remember that, during the past five to 6 years after graduated from the University, I always complain other persons, not only in my family, but also in my company, that really let me feel very bad, but do nothing to my dream and my life. My dear parents and litter brother have told me many times, but I even didn't believe them that it was my own mistake.
While reading booking is really a good habit. One day in the bookshop, I met with a book,Meet with the one inside yourself,I felt amazing that there are actually such kind of persons who like me in the world, who always complain, doubt and get angry, just like all the world shall say sorry to them . After reading that book, I found that it is really all my mistake that make my life, and even my family's life become unhappy because I was always controlled by my bad emotions. I am awaking now.....
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)


没有评论:
发表评论